Are you planning to sell your house in London, and want to get the best offer for it possible? Then, the first thing you should be investing in is an end of tenancy cleaning.
Hire a team of professional cleaners from Vestey & Axford Services, with the latest cleaning equipment and solutions. They will perform a complete deep cleaning of the entire home before presenting it to an estate agency or potential customer.
Call 020 3746 4621 or use the online booking form to get more information on prices and availability.
- 72 hour guarantee
- No deposit required
- Same day booking available
- Checklist for bond back cleaning
- Fully vetted, motivated and trained cleaning staff
So, if you are selling a property or moving out of one in London, call 020 3746 4621 or fill out the online form to book the end of tenancy cleaning. This will ensure you get a better price if selling or get your bond paid back if moving out.
About Our End of Tenancy Cleaning Company
With more than 10 years of experience in the field of professional cleaning services in London, our company is highly qualified in end of tenancy cleaning. The cleaners use the latest cleaning technologies and detergents that guarantee perfect results. We offer other cleaning services that you can book separately, or combine with EOT cleaning and get a personalsied discount.
The Perfect End of tenancy Cleaning in London
The end of tenancy service doesn’t have a fixed time. It is done until all items and tasks in the cleaning lists are checked out. It is performed by a team of experienced cleaners, equipped with all necessary machines, tools, solutions and cleaning products. They are trained and strictly adhere to the cleaning checklist created especially for end of tenancy bond back inspections.
- Overall cleaning: Dusting and cleaning all woodwork, remove cobwebs, polish mirrors, pictures and their frames, light shade and lamps, doors, curtain railings, inside and outside of wardrobes, fireplaces, cupboards, drawers, furniture, tables, underneath sofas, beds, carpets and hard floors.
- Kitchen cleaning: Internal and external cleaning of cupboards and drawers, descaling and cleaning the sink, the disposal, tap and tiles. Cleaning the rubbish bin and throwing away all leftover stuff. Washing the floor, removing cobwebs, cleaning on top of cupboards and in between appliances.
- Other household appliances: Throwing out any leftover items and foods, and fully cleaning the fridge and freezer, as well as the dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, oven, dryer and toaster.
- Bathroom, shower screen and tiles: A full deep cleaning of the bathroom is performed, including: washing and cleaning all walls and floors, shelves, de-scaling the sink, cleaning and disinfecting the toilet, thorough cleaning of the bathtub, shower, washing and removing soap residue from cubicle, cleaning the drainage from hairs and other residue.
Vestey & Axford Services has years of experience and successful performance of end of tenancy cleaning. It offers a 48 hour guarantee for the cleaning, and will return to clean for free for any missed item or element or if the tenant or landlord isn’t happy. So, if you are in need of a high-quality end of tenancy cleaning, get in touch with us and book the top cleaners from London.
Booking Your End of Tenancy Cleaners
No deposit is required for the booking. You will get a serious discount if you make your booking as early as possible. You can easily book your end of tenancy cleaning right now by calling 020 3746 4621 or filling out the online form. Remember, you need to have taken out your belongings from the property before the cleaning team can proceed.