So, your house is a mess and you want to get it cleaned well as quickly as possible? No worries, there are some very useful tips to speed clean your house, which can help you do just that.
Of course the first and easiest way to get you full house cleaned inside and out is to hire a professional cleaning company to perform a one-off deep cleaning of your home, but if you are not willing to spend money and want to do it yourself, then here are the tips from professional cleaners which can help you work your way around the house more efficiently and quickly:
- Plan and schedule your cleaning chores. Take some time to schedule the different cleaning jobs which need to be done. Plan both the time you will spend on each of them and which day of the week this will happen. By creating this checklist, you will be more motivated to check off each chore task by task. Make sure you follow the plan and stick to the schedule, and your house will be clean in no time.
- Make sure you are wearing comfortable and suitable clothes, protective gloves, if necessary goggles and a mask if you are using strong chemicals.
- Be prepared with the most appropriate tools for easy, fast and efficient cleaning. Get a nice and durable mop, squeegee, and the most appropriate cotton and microfiber cloths to clean all sorts of surfaces.
- In order to be able to clean and wash all floors and surfaces as efficiently and quickly as possible, you should take the time to remove as many of the items on them as possible, so that you avoid the hassle of going around things or lifting each item and placing it back during the cleaning.
- Keep your cleaning tools and solutions handy while cleaning. Save time from going back and forth to get this and that tool, to rinse off your cloth or mop or to throw out some garbage. Keep everything you will be needing in one place close to you and you will be done cleaning in no time at all. Of course, if you have a humongous number of cleaning solutions and tools, you should pick out the most universal, multi-purpose ones for the cleaning job ahead of you. Pros usually carry a glass cleaner or multi-surface cleaner, a degreasing heavy duty cleaning product, a solution for tile cleaning and an abrasive powder cleaner. These four can handle any mess.
- Get help! Give the other family members chores to do, because teamwork is much faster and effortless!